Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Go Zippy! Go Zippy! It's Your Birthday!!

What's up, my peeps.

Happy birthday to me! I turn the big 2 today. I need to give a shout out to my brother Smoke and wish him a happy birthday, too. I bet his shitty owners forgot. Mine didn't. They all surrounded me and then sang some stupid ass song to me while dangling a succulent piece of food in front of me. They then proceeded to take pictures of me while continuing to hold the wonderful piece of food just out of reach. I'm still seeing stars from the camera flash. When they finally put the cupcake in front of me, they tortured me by making me pose for even more pictures. FFS. Finally, after what seemed like hours, they let me devour the cupcake. I did so in one gulp.

It was yummy.

I may be 2 now, but I still love my lil' orange ball. the cool dude plays with me all the time.

Here's me and the master playing. Look at how happy I am!



I may be 2, but I can still get some air!



Here's an action shot of me going after lil' orange ball. Check out the dirt flying.


I have some cool video to post, but I have to go chew the hell out of the new toy they gave me. It looks like the mama monster, which means it looks like a monkey.

You are all my bitches!!

Sir Zipadelli

No comments: